Saturday, January 14, 2006

i'm fat!

OMG! as i was wlaking back to my room a few hours ago, my mother who was busy baking some chinese new year yummy said this to me..

"boy ah! i think you're getting fat!"

i nearly fainted aftet hearing that,trust me...

i guess its all due to the very slack life and late night supper that has been happening since the end of last year till now, cos after that outfield training, we came back for christmas hols and then new year and then on standby with nothing to do, plus lots of weapon training, basically there was minimal physical training and lots of rest...

okie enough said, think i'm gonna work out as soon as i could, or else i will really be a fat pig...Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

btw, i jst got back from running from bb mrt to my bloack and climbing 15 stories, still trying to catch my breathe back...phew....

dA 1 N oNly
r.J

No comments: