Sunday, January 15, 2006

5 more dayS!

woohoo...five more days and i ll be getting a long long break, but of course, before the long break comes a ATEC stage 1 evaluation, well no sure thing as a free lunch in the world i guess, you gotta work for it...

anyway its just 5 days, that's 24/5 and then it'll be my birthday! hope i hit some jackpot, pick up a briefcase of money, found lost items that owners are putting a huge reward for, coins dropping down from the skies(okie i think that hurts, i think notes will be better), the best is to wake up and find more $$ in my bank account( though i will wake up to realised that its my pay for next month), anyway, 5 more days for anyone to do that, that will defiantly make me day for the rest of the year! anyone? tell me !

dA 1 N oNlY
r.J

No comments: