Sunday, December 11, 2005

sliding doors...

i think your english is better than mine, so i don't have to bother explaining it to you the meaning of sliding doors...actually i'm just lazy to find out the actual meaning la...anyway, if sliding doors was good, i should have been riding on some waves of good luck which i never really felt...

here goes why and what happen today...

right in the morning, i woke up with a shock and a headache and looked at my watch...OMG! its states 950! and then i quickly muster up enough strength to msg dear, cos the headache really like making one side of head too heavy to lift up...then i realised we are meeting at 1030 instead of 1000...however my headache tells me that rest is required so i slept again and tell dear i meet her later, hopefully my headache recovers...luckily for me, it recovered a little and so i was better when meeting dear or else i will be like too sick...

then i keep reading the papers today to see what matches were there to buy, cos i wanted to avenge for my losses in the past weeks...anyway, after much consideration, i left home and went to the bank first before proceeding to the betting shop i thought...anyway, there was a long queue at the bank so it took quite a lot of time, so dear called me to buy lunch for them so i decided to pay the betting shop a vist much later in the day...

anyway, we went out shopping and there wasn't a betting shop in town which i knew of, anyway even if there is, it was covered from my sight! haha...well i was feeling a bet tired so we rested in the library and i fell asleep again for god noes how long...then we awoke and continued shopping, that's when i receive the FREEPICK sms telling me to take west ham to win tonight! i was thinking! this one confirm tio..which means confirm win one la, then i called pak to help me check odds and hopefully bro song can help me buy...however, when the odds were in, song was in ginza playing, so nobody helped me buy...

lucky for me, i slide thru 4 doors today, so if sliding doors were true, i slided thru 4 in a row!

dA 1 N oNlY
r.J

No comments: