Monday, December 11, 2006

time out...

every once in a while its good to take a time out from all the things that you have being doing so that it does not become too boring to bear...especially if you only play whole day...that's me! opps!

anyway i'm watching women 3 M dive right now while wasting time at the same time so that bro song will talk to me after his phone call....makes me wonder who is he talking to actually...i have 2 persons in mind right now...haha..but i cannot figure out who is the exact one...

ah, think i shld pack my cupboard at the same time when i packed my room soon....is there a program called pack my room? maybe i can volunteer my room haha...

since i;m so free,i was thinking how to celebrate my 21st birthday..muahahah i'm gonna be 21st soon...and i realised its hard to go bout organising it cos there's a lot of details to cover...maybe in the end i'll just get a few of my close friends and celebrate with them at a simple dinner...haha....nvm, maybe i'll start worrying when the date gets much nearer...

now i' seriousing stoning and waiting, realised i got patience to wait for things somehow, like fishing and waiting for my passport....waiting for ple who are late(this applies if they are not meeting me for meals)...but you know who's better? of course its my girlfriend! cos i will always be late when meeting her, but i'm changing k? i go out eariler everytime now so i no need to run to the mrt..haha....since my gf so good to me, waiting for a patient man is worse than anything else...that's y i bring her to go shang hai ma!!!hahaaha

i'm still waiting for bro song to reply...

dA 1 N oNlY
r.J

No comments: