Friday, January 18, 2008

a respond to kenneth...aka EMO KING

damn...the ball not gay lor...its skill....only those highly trained are able to do it....and those higher trained and cultivated can receive it..so if you ain't no any enlightened being...u will NEVER reach it...haha

okie la...just kidding...just feel like blogging....cos i got my ippt silver! 200 bucks plus 3 times the transport fees...max liao...cos i cannot get gold...anyway, i was very happy with the run....cos i see the $$...personal achievement after failing once...then running for pass and then silver...who doesn't agree that money talks and walks further...i won't deny that=)

do u believe in this thing called karma? that was the original idea for this blog entry but after eading that stupid saw kid saying my ball is gay....i decided to reply him via my own blog...DAMN....haha

karma...sometimes u just go to believe that maybe it is happening to you...rem how many times u didn't want to take the flyers from the auntie giving them out and find out that u have to give out flyers which everyone immediately treated u as if u were invis? so nowadays i will always like give a wave of my hand or a smile and decline rather than treat these pple like they are not that at all...or maybe just take one? u can always throw it away in the bin a few more steps away...

anyway...i guess karma will always come back to you some way or the other...maybe direct or indirectly...but let's just hope that it doesn't come all together now...for if it really happens....i guess u may see me no more...haha...

karma...do u believe or not?


so shld i be better to my friends and not discriminate those that like to AIM me with their service and like to smash the ball at my area and making me look like a useless player with my team....watch out ah...karma is coming to get U!

PS: kenneth is the EMO KING cos he likes EMO songs...i'm gonna print a shirt that write I"M THE EMO KING in front and then the back is BOW to ME! for his 23rd birthday...designs are welcome but u must make sure u have those 2 phrases in it...

hahahahahaha...goodnight!

No comments: