Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a normally boring day...

everyday is boring, and when its boring its normal, so its a normally boring day today. herm, maybe not cos i went to take my final theory test today and i passed! after completing like 404 questions on singaporetests...wow record sia...i got so sian that i don't feel like reviewing things that i got wrong eventually...anyway managed to book a date for test on the 19th April...it is so far from now....and i gotto pay more cos my membership will expire by then...driving not cheap sia....anyway hope i pass by first test so no need to renew PDL...which also cost money...nothing's free i guess...

hmmm...dunnoe why but i just realised after so many days of waking up eat and then maybe go drive a bit and go home and continue with the same routine, i don;t find my life kindda boring...haha...until my friend who took the test today with me asked me isn;t it boring to stay in all day? ah! i just realised that but there's nothing much i can do leh...nobody ask me out( or rather i too lazy to go out, haha)...nvm, after my dear finish exam then i will have lots of activities lining up...haha...

okie enuff of my nonsense...write again soon when i got some inspiration...

dA 1 N oNlY
r.J

No comments: