Wednesday, October 25, 2006

wow! i got lots to write about these days.been kept free at home cos i don't need to go back camp!haha. anyway, today's 24th, or rather 25th as i'm writing it and dan is leaving...argh! lucky i still got song in bright and sunny singapore with me, i'm starting to miss dan even before he leaves. hopefully i'll meet him the last time b4 he leaves...

anyway, let's have a recap on what has been happening, i just got logged outta my game, but that is not important anyway. then when i came online linz (my good sis) suddenly said hi!(which is not very usual) and so we started to chat, then she went one round of asking whether my dear and my family going to see my ORD parade not. okay that's not important but then her point of talking to me is to ask whether my father's car can be used for supper next week after my parade, and not whether she coming to my parade not...my face was like -_-" exactly...haiz nvm....

on a lighter note, song and i were discussing about dan's present on sms. realised we never really celebrate for daniel his birthday in singapore but then we started thinking of what stuff to send him when he is aboard so that he knows we are still waiting for him to come back.hmmm that sounds gay, i mean we'll always be here for him! is this better? just wondering why we'll think of what presents to send to him when he is aboard and not when he is here. guess that's how we show we treasure people, only when you lose them...

had mahjong this afternoon, only like win small small but lose BIG BIG...lucky nv gamble, just playing with chips..then had dinner and received song's msg that everything is alright now, alright, i'm happy for him cos he is happy himself. all the best bro! and i still cannot find a word to describe your relationship...its kindda wierd but rem to fill me in again when we meet...haha

anyway K boxing was a failure cos all the people booked and got the K Lunch but we need to pay more just for the K lunch...so in the end we went to pak's house to whoop up a kindda good meal, realised 1 thing, my dear and xj are both make a mess of the place when cooking...opps! they gonna kill me when they see these...maybe its just a case of too many cooks spoil the broth...haha i was one of the 3chefs! haha

hmmm think i'm gonna sleep soon, still need to report back to camp in the morning to get my stuff back...need to find more space in my room liao....

dA 1 N oNlY
r.J

No comments: